We are pleased to be able to present to you this tour of our Pre-School. These images will give you a glimpse of the children’s fun rooms, some of their activities, the staff, as well as other facilities. We also invite you to visit our school yourself to take a tour in person. .
Your child’s safety is our first priority. So secure entrance and exit are important features in our pre-school.
- We provide colourful & interesting books that help children understand the power and importance of early written words.
- Early experiences with books help children make the vital connection between written words and virtual images, providing an excellent foundation for future learning.
- A quiet place to read and look at picture books encourages language skills for beginning and advanced readers.
Pioneer to Technology:
Today’s world is the world of technology. Early introduction to computers is the best way to achieve sincere edge in the path of technology.
- The joyous and fun filled environment stimulates the child to explore and discover.
- our mission is to create facilities, programs & services that empower young children by helping them acquire the skills, confidence and positive self image needed to become healthy young adults.
- We provide specialized, imported equipment which is fully adjustable & interchangeable, affording flexibility to provide healthy, fun & safe activities for young children.
- Our reception area is child friendly & instantly appeals to the child because of the fun theme.
- In the waiting area for the parents, we have handouts and display boards with all the relevant information for the parents
- Our pre-school looks like children’s play house where everything is child-sized & child-friendly.
Outdoor Play area:
- Exercise is just as important for your child as learning development skills which is why every Kitty Kids pre-school has an outdoor play area.
- We consider outside play area as an extension to our fun room because we understand that the young children are learning continuously even through play.
- The outdoor play area provides a safe and fun learning experience through exploration and active play. In our daily curriculum every child gets an opportunity to play in outside play area atleast once a day.
- Our pre-school is designed to encourage health independence and good personal hygiene habits. Child-sized tanks & bathrooms are available in our school.
- We design our bathroom and sinks so that the children can use them as needed without adult intervention.
- The rooms are so designed that the child gets all the development inputs. Back